- 2-5+ years of collision repair experience minimum
- Ability to properly complete light to heavy repairs, including structural work
- Above average quality focus
- High production capabilities
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
- Work with people to achieve the goals
- Clean well organized shop
- Air Conditioned and radiant heat
- Departmentalized work areas
- Personal safety supplies available
- We are a I-Car Gold facility with on-going training
- We DO NOT have any DRP’s with insurance co’s
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off
- Like using OEM parts and not aftermarket… so de we!
- Great earning potential pay rates based on production and experience
- Forward thinking company up to date with equipment and technology
- We are a high performance company well known in the community
- Hourly pay with bi-monthly production based bonus plan
- Medical & Dental Blue Cross Blue Shield
- A fun, friendly, family work environment
- Work hours 7:00 am to 3:30 pm M-F, no weekends
- Newer facility with new state-of-the-art tools and equipment
- Paid vacation and holidays accumulative
- Disability coverage over and above NYS required
If you're hard-working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our shop days at 315-458-0836 or evenings to 315-436-1884. You can stop in for a personal interview too.
All application are held confidential if you prefer no immediate job references will be contacted.
Most of our employees have been with us for over 10 years!
They spent a great deal of time doing the job properly, making sure that every aspect of the alignment was done to an incredibly high standard. The car now handles as it should, no longer pulls to the right and the steering wheel is properly centered. Yes, it was a long drive from Canada but it was worth every mile of the trip. And I'll do it again the next time I need chassis service for this car. These people know Corvettes. Thanks Jeff.