- 2-5+ years of collision repair experience minimum
- Ability to properly complete light to heavy repairs, including structural work
- Above average quality focus
- High production capabilities
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
- Work with people to achieve the goals
- Clean well organized shop
- Air Conditioned and radiant heat
- Departmentalized work areas
- Personal safety supplies available
- We are a I-Car Gold facility with on-going training
- We DO NOT have any DRP’s with insurance co’s
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off
- Like using OEM parts and not aftermarket… so de we!
- Great earning potential pay rates based on production and experience
- Forward thinking company up to date with equipment and technology
- We are a high performance company well known in the community
- Hourly pay with bi-monthly production based bonus plan
- Medical & Dental Blue Cross Blue Shield
- A fun, friendly, family work environment
- Work hours 7:00 am to 3:30 pm M-F, no weekends
- Newer facility with new state-of-the-art tools and equipment
- Paid vacation and holidays accumulative
- Disability coverage over and above NYS required
If you're hard-working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you!
Email your resume to email@example.com or call our shop days at 315-458-0836 or evenings to 315-436-1884. You can stop in for a personal interview too.
All application are held confidential if you prefer no immediate job references will be contacted.
Most of our employees have been with us for over 10 years!