TIRED OF WORKING IN THAT HIGH PRESURE INSURANCE CONTROLED SHOP, WHERE YOU’RE JUST A NUMBER?
Jeffrey’s Auto Body Inc. a 40 year old co. is looking for an exceptional Auto Body Technician to join our energetic team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hardworking, quality minded Technician who is looking to make good money and be respected at work. Limited experienced persons can still apply.
- Examine damaged vehicles for additional hidden damage and document in writing.
- Navigate with All-data or manufactures sites to find repair procedures
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
- Straighten and fill depressions - dents.
- Remove damaged fenders, panels without damaging adjacent panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using tools or spot welding and mig welding equipment.
- Straighten damaged automobile chassis and measure with laser technology.
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
- Reassemble repair to complete.
- Be proud of your accomplishment!
They spent a great deal of time doing the job properly, making sure that every aspect of the alignment was done to an incredibly high standard. The car now handles as it should, no longer pulls to the right and the steering wheel is properly centered. Yes, it was a long drive from Canada but it was worth every mile of the trip. And I'll do it again the next time I need chassis service for this car. These people know Corvettes. Thanks Jeff.